Head of Optimization
Remoby is a contextual DSP that specializes in non-IDFA iOS traffic and provides mobile app user acquisition services. Based in Limassol, Cyprus, Remoby uses an AI-driven programmatic approach and is integrated with top 5 ad networks such as AppLovin, ironSource, Fyber, Chartboost, and Unity.
We’re a fast-growing startup seeking talented and like-minded individuals.
We need a seasoned C-level candidate to manage key areas of our business: ad campaign optimization, inventory quality and access, ad creative performance, and bundle categorization.Responsibilities:
- Daily analysis and optimization of platform ad campaigns.
- Leadership in the improvement of Remoby’s bidding algorithm, including the creation, implementation, and verification of improvement concepts.
- Analyze creative performance, generate creative ideas, and assign tasks to production team.
- Interaction and development of relationships with traffic providers (SSPs, AdNetworks) on product, technical, and commercial issues.
- Lead a team of bundle categorization specialists and ad optimization managers.
- Collaborate closely with technical, sales, and creative production departments.
- Attend regular company board meetings.
- Directly report to CEO.
- 4+ years of relevant experience in a senior-level position in mobile marketing.
- Proven record of managing high-value ad campaigns with positive ROAS through creative strategy execution, programmatic media buying and campaign optimization.
- People management experience.
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to control, plan, meet deadlines, collaborate with team members, and problem solve.
- Fluent in English and Russian (written and verbal).
- Remote work
- Onboarding and training to familiarize with responsibilities.
- Flexible schedule and remote work option.
- Competitive salary.
- Stock options.
To apply please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com