Customer Success Manager/Account Manager
Remoby is a contextual DSP that specializes in iOS non-IDFA traffic, providing user acquisition services for mobile apps. The company, based in Limassol, Cyprus, utilizes a AI-driven programmatic approach and is integrated with top-5 ad networks such as AppLovin, ironSource, Fyber, Chartboost, and Unity.
As a fast-growing startup, Remoby is constantly looking for talented like-minded people to work together on the way to the product/market fit.Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients to understand their goals and ensure they are met.
- Track and report on key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure success and identify areas for improvement.
- Manage client projects from start to finish, including gathering information, setting tasks for the creative production team and media buying team, monitoring progress, delivering results, and gathering feedback.
- Conduct monthly reconciliations with clients
- 2+ years of experience in international sales or account management in the mobile marketing industry.
- Proven track record of building and managing relationships with clients.
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to control, plan, meet deadlines, collaborate with team members, and solve problems.
- Fluency in English and Russian, both written and verbal.
- Remote work
- Onboarding and training to help you become familiar with your new responsibilities.
- Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely.
- Competitive salary and opportunities for career advancement, such as the potential to become a Senior Account Manager or Account Management team lead.
To apply please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com